Halo Infinite games are always lowed by the Xbox players. That’s why Halo Infinite has gained popularity among Xbox Players quickly. Also, It has unique features like the battle pass which attracts players. Players love the way of collecting XP. It is different from the other games that have a battle pass system.
Players need to complete daily and weekly changes to improve their heroes. In this guide, we listed all of the weekly challenges that we find ways to do quickly. After all, you do not want to miss out on ultimate rewards, do you?
Halo Infinite Weekly Challenges Tips and Tricks
- Tier 1 weekly challenges are easy ones among Halo Infinite Weekly Challenges. Those challenges can complete on Bot Bootcamp. You do not need to do it in the PVP area makes everything harder.
- If you are a premium battle pass owner, you will get an extra weekly challenge slot. If you want to finish those challenges quickly, you should buy a premium battle pass.
- I know that players love to play on specific maps and specific game modes. Because when we get used to specific maps and game modes. We can get easy wins. If we want to complete weekly challenges quickly, we shouldn’t play on specific maps and modes. To put it simply, get your playlist challenges out of the way first.
- Those challenges are picked randomly. you shouldn’t expect to see them regularly.
- If you want to accomplish those achievements on online mode, you can use Quick Play matches. There are also fewer people competing for weapons. That’s why it can be easier to get specific weapon kills.
- Halo Infinite developers say that you cannot fight against friends to complete Halo infinite weekly challenges.
- If you are complete all of your Halo infinite weekly challenges, you will gain five ranks on your battle pass. When you complete all Halo Infinite’s weekly challenges, you will get a total of 115 levels
Halo Infinite Tier 1 Weekly Challenges
Those challenges can complete effortlessly. If you want to accomplish them on the online match, you can finish it in two matches. It is possible to finish those challenges one big team battle. Also, I want to remind you something you can finish these challenges on Bot Bootcamp. In addition, when you finish one of those challenges, you will gain 200 XP.
- You need to kill five enemy Spartans with the Commando Rifle.
- Kill five enemy Spartans with the Assault Rifle.
- You should kill five enemy Spartans with the Battle Rifle.
- Kill one enemy Spartan with the Bulldog.
- You have to Kill one enemy Spartan with the Mangler.
- Kill one enemy Spartan with the Warthog’s Chaingun.
- You need to Kill three enemy Spartans in Slayer.
- Complete two matches.
- You need to complete three Quick Play matches.
- Complete one Total Control match.
- Win a Quick Play match.
Halo Infinite Tier 2 Weekly Challenges
When you finish Tier 1 challenges, you can say that those challenges are very uncomplicated. I do not want to scare you. However, you should put more effort for finish these challenges. Because those challenges are more complicated.These reward 250 XP each for a total of 2000 XP per week.
- You should kill 15 enemy Spartans with the Commando Rifle in PVP.
- You need to kill 15 enemy Spartans with the Sidekick Pistol in PVP.
- Kill 10 enemy Spartans with a melee attack.
- You have to kill five enemy Spartans with the Gungoose’s Grenade Launcher in PVP.
- Kill five enemy Spartans with the Wraith’s Plasma Mortar in PVP.
- you need to kill five enemies Spartans with the Shade Turret in PVP.
- Kill an enemy Spartan with the Heatwave in PVP.
- You should Kill an enemy Spartan with the Sniper Rifle in PVP.
- Kill an enemy Spartan with the Stalker Rifle in PVP.
- You need to Kill three enemy Spartans attacking a friendly zone in PVP.
- Complete two Big Team Battle matches in PVP.
- Win a Stockpile match in PVP.
- You should win any two PVP matches.
- Win three Quick Play matches.
- Capture three enemy flags in PVP.
- Grapple Shot an enemy Spartan in PVP.
Halo Infinite Tier 3 Weekly Challenges
There is the funniest thing about tier-three challenges. Some of them are easier than tier 1 and tier 2 challenges. A few of them are very hard to get. For instance, vehicle kills challenges are tough. When you finish one of those challenges, you will gain 200 XP.
- You need to kill 10 enemy Spartans with a headshot in PVP.
- Kill 10 enemy spartans with the Needler in PVP.
- You Should Kill three enemy Spartans with the Fusion Coil in PVP.
- Kill five enemy Spartans from behind with a melee attack in PVP.
- You have to kill five enemy Spartans by flattening them with the Repulsor in PVP.
- Destroy three enemy Wasps in PVP.
- Win three Capture the Flag matches in PVP.
When you complete all of your Halo Infinite Weekly Challenges, you will get 4800 XP. You can easily finish 100 levels on your battle pass. Also, you will unlock one final capstone challenge to earn that week’s Ultimate Reward.