Call of Duty Warzone is the best free-to-play battle royale game. It catches good hype during the pandemic. Because of constant updates, Call of Duty Warzone developers maintains popularity. However, with the recent update is named pacific, they upset their Call of Duty Warzone players. Every player who installed pacific update reports the same problem “Warzone Keeps restarting on Xbox“. In this guide, we will show possible solutions for the “Warzone keeping restarting on Xbox“.
What is the Pacific update?
With the Pacific update, developers want to add new maps, weapons, and gears to offer players new content. Despite Call Of Duty Warzone‘s successful updates, Call of Duty Warzone developers failed this time. Because of freezing and crashing problems, people cannot play their multiplayer matches. Also, they constantly take the error messages Warzone Pacific’s Error Code 48. When Call of Duty developers release some patches with errors. Developers try to fix this error as quickly as possible. This time they didn’t do anything. Unfortunately, there is no date for errors will be solved. That’s why players who love to play Call of Duty Warzone try to solve this problem their way.
We searched every possible solution for both Xbox and Call of Duty Warzone forums. We tried all solutions and we created a list with working solutions for you. However, those solutions do not work properly. That’s why the best way the solve this problem developers need to release updates and solutions for the “Warzone keeping restarting on Xbox” problem.
Possible solutions for the “Warzone keeps restarting on Xbox” problem
Clear local saved data
Clearing locally saved data always helps solve update-related problems on the Xbox. This time it is working too. Here is how.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller
- Pop open the side menu.
- Navigate My games and apps
- Open it
- Press See all.
- Find the Call of Duty Warzone.
- Press the button with three lines on your controller.
- Chose the manage game and add-ons option on the appeared menu
- You will see the saved data option on the left-hand side. Scroll down to the open option.
- Locate to delete all options. You need to press the menu button.
- You will see two options on the appeared screen.
- Choose the delete from the console option.
Some players report that soft resetting the Xbox helps solve the “Warzone keep restarting on Xbox” problem. To soft restart your Xbox, you need to follow the steps listed below.
- Open the Xbox main menu.
- Press the Xbox button on your Xbox Controller for a while.
- You will see the restart your console option on the screen. You should choose it.
- Repeat the steps below until Call of Duty Warzone starts to work properly.
We listed all possible solutions for the “Warzone Keeps Restarting On Xbox” problem. Unfortunately, those solutions are not permanent. That’s why developers need to release permanent fixes for the problem. Luckily, they are aware of this issue. They released an official announcement about this issue. They will try to fix it as quickly as possible.
Do like this guide. If you like it, you can check out our other guides.
How to Play Mushroom Wars 2 Effectively? – Tips and Tricks
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe Xbox Game Pass Ultimate