If you have an Xbox and an iPhone, all of your mobile gaming dreams are about to come true. Today, we bring you a quick guide which will teach you exactly how to play Xbox Games on your iPhone.
Just a few days ago, Microsoft released their xCloud Xbox Cloud Gaming for iOS devices on June 28th, 2021, after Apple changed their rules which prevented the full service to launch earlier in 2020.
Essentially what happened is that Apple said that users would have to download each game indivdually, which would just be a terrible user experiece.
Facts about xCloud
- 54 Microsoft Azure Cloud Computer centers in 140 countries
- Play over 100+ games from anywhere
- Server blades were upgraded fo the Xbox Series X in 2021
- Works with Bluetooth, touchscreen and controllers
- Android, PC and iOS compatible
Microsoft confirmed their commitment to providing a perfect user experience on iPhone
“This remains a bad experience for customers. Gamers want to jump directly into a game from their curated catalog within one app just like they do with movies or songs, and not be forced to download over 100 apps to play individual games from the cloud. We’re committed to putting gamers at the center of everything we do, and providing a great experience is core to that mission.”
Now that xCloud for iOS is finally here, let’s not waste any more time and get right into it.
How can I play Xbox Games on my iPhone? (Step by Step)
- Go on xbox.com/play (On your iPhone)
- Click Join Ultimate (Or Sign in if you already have an account)
- Tap the Square with an arrow (middle blue button) then “Add to Home Screen”
- Load up the application Cloud Gaming (you can rename it too if you want)
- Connect your controller
- Grab your Xbox One or Xbox Series X Controllers
- Hold the Sync button
- Go to Bluetooth Devices and click allow new connections
- Click Xbox Controller or Xbox Elite Controller
Video Guide – Play Xbox Games on your iPhone (The404Prodigy)
How has your experience been with Xbox Cloud Gaming on the iPhone? Let us know!