Here are the best Assassin’s Creed Valhalla tips and tricks to aid your quest throughout the lands of England.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is the latest main entry in Ubisoft‘s popular franchise. As the most recent Assassin’s Creed title, the game takes players to the era of Vikings. Players do not only assume the role of a Viking raider, but they also get to forge an alliance with the Hidden Ones and the lords of the enemy kingdom.
Moreover, Ubisoft has already released two great expansion packs for the game. With Wrath of the Druids and Siege of Paris, AC: Valhalla players have the chance to travel to Iceland and also take part in the famous siege battle.
Now all of the massive DLCs are finally released, it might be the best time to jump into the game and immerse yourself in the Viking era. So here are the best Assassin’s Creed Valhalla tips and tricks.
Exploration and Open World Tips
- Complete Flyting Challenges to increase your Charisma. Increased Charisma will open new possibilites during quests and dialogues.
- Lots of ruins contain destructible walls that can be blown up with red pots. Find for these items to receive artifacts.
- Search for Books of Knowledge to learn new skills.
- Go raiding whenever you can in order to gain more wealth.
- Complete region challenges like World Events.
- Note that you can call your longship whenever you want.
- Play Wrath of the Druids during the main storyline.
- Upgrade your settlement for new missions.
- Note that you can always go back to Norway from the World Map.
Combat Tips and Tricks
- Do not fight against overpowered enemies.
- Note that you can always reset your skill tree.
- Do not upgrade every item. Be mindful of your gear and prefer a certain armor set to upgrade.
- Go with Bear skilltree if you enjoy heavy and straightforward combat.
- Prefer Raven if you are more into stealth gameplay.
- Choose Wolf if ranged combat is your favourite.
- Try using fire during combat as it is very helpful in eliminating powerful enemies.
- Try every melee weapon and find the one that is most suitable to you. Here are all of the melee weapons in the game.
- Bearded Axe
- Dane Axe
- Dagger (Seax)
- Heavy Shield
- Light Shield
- The Bone Sickle (Wrath of the Druids DLC)
- Shorts Swords (Siege of Paris DLC)
Wrath of the Druid DLCs All Quests in Order
As the first expansion pack of the game, Wrath of the Druids will take you to the cold hills of Iceland. We recommend you to start the DLC before completing the main storyline. Because starting it after you complete the main game makes the DLC very easy instead of rewarding and fun.
- Irish Trade
- Irish Adventure
- Blood Bond
- Snaring Thorstein
- Rathdown Build Up
- Flann over Ireland
- A Show of Character
- War Efforts
- Gathering Strength
- Foothold in Connacht
- Potion of Blood
- Into the Fog
- The Northern Reach
- Courting the Kings
- The Mask of Diplomacy
- The Wages of War
- A Scourging of Snakes
- The Cost of Betrayal
You can go to the docks of Ravensthorpe and find Azar to start the DLC. Here are all of the quests you will be doing with the expansion pack.