These days, people get used to using wireless headphones. They want to use their wireless headphones across all their technological devices. However, lack of Bluetooth support, some technological devices do not compatible with their wireless headphones. Xbox One is a device that hasn’t Bluetooth support. Instead of Bluetooth technology, Xbox One uses different technology is called Xbox Wireless. With Xbox Wireless technology, people can still use their wireless headphones on their Xbox One. In this guide, I gonna show how to connect wireless headphones to your Xbox One.
Xbox Wireless Technology
Microsoft wants to improve the audio experience for their players while Xbox players are playing their games. That’s why all Xbox Ones use Xbox wireless technology. Xbox wireless technology uses different radio frequencies help to prevent signal interference with other devices. Also, if you use headphones that support Xbox wireless technology, you can easily connect your headphones to your Xbox One without a chunk of cables. However, this technology has drawbacks. If you want to use this technology, you need to buy headphones that support Xbox Wireless Technology. If you want to use this technology, we listed compatible headphones below.
- Xbox One Chat Headset
- Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset
- Xbox One Stereo Headset
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Gaming Headset
- Razer Thresher
- Razer Thresher Ultimate
- Kingston HyperX Cloud II Headset
- Astro A50 Wireless Headset + Base Station
- Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 Headset + SuperAmp
- Victrix Pro AF Wired Gaming Headset
- Lucid Sound LS35X Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset
- Astro A40 TR Headset + MixAmp M80
Unfortunately, those devices are no longer produced. Unless you find a brand new one of those headphones, you can try to find them on eBay. There is a lot of seller for those products.
If you handle buying one of the headphones listed above, I will show you how to connect your headphone with your Xbox.
How to connect your Compatible Wireless headphones with Xbox One?
Some Xbox owners exaggerate pairing their compatible wireless headphones with their Xbox. However, it is basic progress. We listed every step by step. Here is the how.
- Firstly, you need to turn on your headphones. After that, you need to open “pairing mode”. To do that, you should press the power button until the red led light is on.
- You need to open your Xbox One.
- Find the pairing button” on your Xbox. If you use an older version of Xbox One, You can find the pairing button near the disk drive. For newer models like Xbox One X, you can find it on the front panel.
- Press the pairing button until the led light blinks.
- You should find the connect button on your headphone. Press it until the led starts flashing.
- Wait a second for the LED lights on both devices to steady. Your Xbox One and Headphone will synchronize their lights.
- You will see a message which says “Headset Assigned” on your screen. Also, you will hear a sound from your headset.
How To Connect Non-Compatible Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox One
Lack of the Bluetooth chipset, you cannot use your Bluetooth devices with your Xbox One directly. However, you can use alternative methods to pair your Bluetooth headphones with Xbox. In our next guide, we gonna show you how to connect Non-Compatible Headphones with your Xbox One.
That’s it. I hope that you accomplish to pair your headphones with Xbox One. If you have any questions about this guide, You can write us in the comment section.
Do you like this guide? If you like it, you can check out our detailed articles.